Jason’s Tire and Auto -
COOLING SYSTEM FLUSH SERVICE
Cooling system failure is the leading cause of mechanical breakdown on the highway,
according to the U.S. Department of Transportation. Rust, corrosion, scale build-
The solution to this problem and your best assurance of cooling system protection is preventative maintenance. Automobile manufacturers and auto clubs recommend a cooling system service about every 2 years/30,000 miles.
Simply draining the radiator and refilling it with new coolant is not enough because
it leaves about 50% of the used coolant behind. Wynn's® Cooling System Flush Service
To protect your cooling system between services Wynn's® Radiator Sealant is added to replace factory sealants typically lost with coolant replacement. Sealants help prevent minor leaks, foaming, and lubricate water pump seals.
Wynn's Cooling System Flush Service will:
● Provide the best means for factory recommended cooling system service.
● Remove rust and scale deposits that can cause overheating and breakdown.
Wynn's Cooling System Flush Service will protect against:
● Contamination of coolant.
● The formation of rust and scale deposits that can cause overheating.
● Cooling system rust and corrosion.
● Cooling system leaks and dry seals.